Sunday, July 8, 2012

If you can't beat 'em, join 'em.

I just spent the last half hour completely lost on this cursed site. As I struggled to set my profile up, I found that I couldn't even find my way back to my initial profile page. It brought back bad memories of being lost in the grocery store as a child and standing crying next to the strange man who was paging my mother over the intercom.
Needless to say, blogspot doesn't offer any sort of paging device and so I was on my own. Now that I've somewhat figured everything out (I am writing this after all), I sit here completely dumbfounded as to what to write about. A few of my friends have taken up blogging and I guess you could say that their hilarious and witty posts have inspired me to start a blog of my own. However, I lack more than half the wit that they possess. But as is stated in the 10th commandment, "thou shalt not covet" and therefore I'll make do with what I have. I guess you could say another reason I started a blog is because I already have facebook, twitter, and pinterest. Facebook is my collection of friends, twitter, my collection of...tweets, and pinterest is my collection of pictures. So now a blog - my collection of thoughts and whatever other sort of things I see fit to post. Happy readings.

No comments:

Post a Comment